Dec 8, 2021
How do I access my billing information?
You can see your account at https://myaccount.gigacomm.net.au/
Do I have to enter into a long-term contract?
No, we have month by month internet plans.
There is the option of a 24-month contract plan which includes free install.
We also have a range of products, some of which are on fixed contract terms.
Do I have to pay upfront?
Installation fees are charged straight after your installation-date is confirmed.
Monthly fees are processed and will be debited from your nominated payment account 14 days from the date of your invoice.
Billing periods start on the 25th of the month and end on the 24th of the following month.
You will be charged 1 month in advance for monthly plan fees and in arrears for any usage, such as phone calls if you have a GigaComm voice service. However, all our ultra-fast internet plans have unlimited data usage included.
Your first billing period is a little different, as it may start part-way through our billing period. Part periods start on the day after installation and end on the 24th of the month. Charges for this part-period will be included on your first invoice.
What payment methods are accepted by GigaComm?
To keep our costs down and our prices as low as possible, we only accept direct-debit to VISA card, Mastercard, or bank account.
Why does my first monthly invoice have so many transactions?
Your first monthly invoice shows transactions for the following:
- Installation. The installation fee, and any payments you made to us prior to installation.
- Part-period fees. Our billing period starts on the 25th of each month and ends on the 24th of the following month. For new customers, it is likely they will join us part-way through that period. We charge you for the portion of that period from the day after your installation to the end of the current billing period.
- Next period fees. This will be the monthly fee from the 25th of the month to the 24th of the following month.
- As an example, if you are on a month to month plan:
- On the 2nd of the month, your booking is made for service installation on the 10th of the month. You will be billed for your service installation within a few days after the 2nd of the month.
- Your service is installed on the 10th of the month so your billing period commences on the 11th of that month (day after install)
- You will receive an invoice shortly after the 24th of that month which will contain
- Charges for the part month 11th to the 24th
- Charges for the next period (next month) which is 25th-24th
How and when do I receive my invoices?
We send your invoice to the email address you have given us. It is important that you keep us informed of any changes to your email address to ensure you always receive your invoice.
Invoices are sent a few days after the start of each billing period. Billing periods start on the 25th of each month, and end on the 24th of the following month. If your service started part-way through the billing period you will receive an invoice at the start of the first full billing period.
When do you charge my credit card or bank account?
We charge for any install fees once your install date has been confirmed.
For your monthly plan fees, we charge your credit card or bank account 14 days from the date of your invoice.
Are my credit card or bank account details stored safely?
Yes. GigaComm staff and systems never see or store your payment details. Our payments provider meets the highest security standard defined by the “Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council”. Only our payments provider will ever store and access your payment details.
All major Australian banks have a mandatory requirement that online transactions meet this standard.
You can find out more about these standards here:
When is my first payment due?
If you are not on a zero-install contract plan, your installation fees must be paid just after your installation date is confirmed.
Your first billing period will end on the first 24th of the month that occurs after your installation day.
Your first monthly plan fees will be direct debited from your nominated account 14 days from the date of your invoice.
What is the GigaComm Guarantee?
We’re so certain you’ll love the Gigabit difference from your GigaComm service, we offer a “Love us or Leave us” Guarantee.
If for any reason you decide not to continue with your GigaComm service, simply contact us before the completion of your first 30 days and we’ll be happy to provide a full refund of any GigaComm charges incurred up to that date - excluding install costs.